We work across numerous market sectors, including Retail, Leisure, Health, Commercial and Residential.
We pride ourselves on offering a one-stop package for our clients. One of our lead consultants will coordinate all aspects of the M&E and Energy requirements on their project, from the very start to the very finish, including:
- Initial M&E space planning for planning applications
- Energy and sustainability statements for planning applications
- Ventilation & utility statements for planning applications
- Full M&E design or performance specification & drawings
- Initial services applications
- Part L1 & Part L2 compliancy documentation
- Overheating & daylight calculations
- Energy saving measures
- Cost appraisals
- Site inspections, reports & cost appraisals
- Energy audits
- BREEAM & Code 4 Sustainable Homes
We know that our early involvement on a scheme maximises both the cost-effectiveness and the smooth running of our clients’ projects. It means that potential conflicts between a scheme’s sustainability requirements and its anticipated design can be identified at the outset, enabling our innovative and dedicated team to build effective solutions into a design from the early planning stages onward.
As Beechfield Consulting Engineers offer all sustainability and M&E services under one roof, we are able to reduce the time and money spent resolving conflicts between M&E and sustainability requirements. Any early decisions made on renewable and sustainability options are fully thought through and any future impacts on the M&E Installations, incoming services, sizes etc. are considered in detail, leading to the smooth insertion of the sustainability options, whether for BREEAM or Planning, and avoiding any unnecessary and costly surprises.